For all shows to go live, we must receive the following requirements in the metadata within an RSS feed :
- 'Author' tag/information is present in feed
- At least 1 live episode must be in the feed to become available/live on the client.
- Show cover artwork must be compliant with our requirements and present in the feed
- PubDate tag is present in the feed
- All episodes must have a distinct GUID (Global Unique Identifier) tag present
If you are still experiencing issues, please provide the show URI and the RSS feed URL to AVOD Ops to investigate further.
Pro Tip: You can check Podcast Delivery Specification here to make sure the feed is compliant with our requirements.